Twitist Forums
I think the girl i've been talking to online is fake, how should i react? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: I think the girl i've been talking to online is fake, how should i react? (/thread-66838.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Spider Lady - 03-02-2013 08:26 AM

You should at least make sure you talk to her by Skype nad see her by cam. That is normal isn't it? Has she not given you her phone number so that you can verify that it's a woman at the very least? I wouldn't continue an online relationship like that unless I had this security. Wake up please! Apologies if I sound a bit tough but seriously, you're asking for trouble by not taking a few simple precautions.

- some girl - 03-02-2013 08:26 AM

she could have a boyfriend and doesn't want you to know...
i think you should just leave it alone... just to be safe and to protect yourself and you sanity.

- Meeee - 03-02-2013 08:26 AM

skype and see if she is real.. Idk what else to tell you because all the other answers have already said what i was going to say.. but PLEASE be careful when you're online.. there are alot of people pretending to be people they aren't these days.. and don't sell yourself short saying that you are miles out of her league in terms of looks.. I bet you're a really sweet guy and that's whats really important.. Good luck bud! Smile