Twitist Forums
Dont you feel irritated when obama supporters call us whiners? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook groups (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: Dont you feel irritated when obama supporters call us whiners? (/thread-23744.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Janie - 11-09-2012 11:21 AM

Gross gross gross you're so negative and pessimistic. Drag your ass somewhere else if you're not satisfied with America's president.

And yes, you are whining. Come on girl get a grip.

- Teagan - 11-09-2012 11:21 AM

Stating facts is not whining. Obama failed his first 4 years and now we get to see him spend another 6 Trillion we don't have, kill millions of more jobs, increase those living on the backs of the working class (that is shrinking) and kill businesses more than he already has. The cost of everything will continue to rise as he continues to put more regulations on our resources. Our military will be reduced significantly putting us at further risk and who knows- China may want to come collect our debt. It will be very intresting to say the least. So, I really don't care what they say we are doing- reality will be painful and they will get what they deserve.

- Psychobenzaprine - 11-09-2012 11:21 AM

Not really. When TSHTF, and they're wondering why their EBT cards are suddenly not working, I'll be ready and prepared.

- lowheat586 - 11-09-2012 11:21 AM

I just find it ironic.

FYI I voted for Romney.

1) I 100 percent believe if you commit a felony in the United States or a crime like a DUI and you are not a citizen it's deportation time. We have a cycle in this country that every race is to blame for. We have people like Octomom sitting on welfare not working while illegals are doing the jobs those people should be doing. Until the first part is fixed fixing the second is nearly impossible.

2) See number 1 (I actually have hired illegals in the past because the welfare crowd said things like "I don't work once my kid gets out of school at three pm)

3) Agreed

4) That's a two way street

5) I already make decisions those types of decisions anyways.

6) I don't think that is particularly effective anymore the following approach is better. If you don't like it run yourself or encourage someone to run that you believe is of good character. Volunteer for the causes you support. If you don't like the system opt out whenever possible. Think Amtrack, PBS, etc. Be around like minded people. Join clubs, go to church, find others with your set of beliefs. Understand how we got here, study history. Vote in every election.

Look I am fiscally conservative and socially liberal (I don't care who you marry as long as it's 18 or older). However, I am sick of conservatives sitting on welfare and then complaining about the system. To me that's part of the problem.

- Drunkenhook479 - 11-09-2012 11:21 AM

Wow this was the best question of the day. I'm copying and pasting all of the above to my note! Yes we don't want obamacare. You Sophia (or Ronny is it?) are so right!

- Michael - 11-09-2012 11:21 AM

We're all in this together. Please don't be hateful for another 4 years.

We won't succeed unless we all come together as Americans.

"Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these."