Twitist Forums
my married ex wants to meet for a night? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: my married ex wants to meet for a night? (/thread-61950.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Shar B - 02-17-2013 11:31 PM

Once a cheater always a cheater. Haven't you learned your lesson yet?

- Brian B - 02-17-2013 11:31 PM

Be happy you women have a P*SSY. If not, we would hunt you like we do any other animal!!!

- La Vie Boheme - 02-17-2013 11:31 PM

This sounds like a question a teenager would ask. Regardless of that..maybe he wants to have closure and say he's sorry. Maybe he just wants to get together for old times sake. Nobody here knows what the guy wants. Why don't you ask HIM?

- chris n - 02-17-2013 11:31 PM

He knows you and thinks you'll be an easy lay. He was a cheater when you were 18 and he hasn't changed now. He broke your heart and went off and married someone else. Now he's bored with her and thinks he can have an affair with you because you may still be interested and flirty with him on FB. He also reckons you won't tell on him because you sound a loyal sort of person (unlike him) and when he drops you again you won't make a fuss. I wouldn't even bother to reply to him. You KNOW how it will all end don't you if you meet him. Who'll be the one crying and berating herself for being a fool twice over. Also, he isn't the handsome 18 year old you knew and loved. He's now a tired old married 34 year old with the beginnings of a paunch. Ignore him.

- Sri Dixit - 02-17-2013 11:31 PM

he is always two timed, before with you now with his wife. i don't think he likes you

- N N - 02-17-2013 11:31 PM

watch out this man , if he is cheating on his wife, that mean he is sleeping with other women, and you do not know who are those women, if get my point that he seems sikoooooooooo so he might hold disease or something, you do not want to deal with this kind of men, trust me, and if you think he still likes you sorry to deliver the bad news that he is player, and he is married for god sake

- jnjmommy - 02-17-2013 11:31 PM

Who knows. Either way he is looking to cheat...no good will come of this.

- astcell - 02-17-2013 11:31 PM

Meet up with him. Have a hot night in bed. Then send him on his way.

Oh, set your laptop up to record the whole thing, or a video camera. And email the footage to his wife. Then when he gets home he can deal with it.

- quietroute447 - 02-17-2013 11:31 PM

Wake up and smell the coffee, Toots....it's easier to find a booty call from a group of people you already know than to go thru the bother of finding and romancing a new gal who can just turn around and say no....

You are in his eyes, a more convenient piece of tail....I would be INSULTED that an ex considers me so 'easy ' rather than concerning myself if he still likes me....

It's not YOU but your lady parts he likes and he probably knows how you 'do it ' so there's no effort on his part for the thrill he'll get....figure it out.

- Al B - 02-17-2013 11:31 PM

He hasn't changed a bit in all that time!! He cheated on you and now he wants to cheat on his wife. Raise your self esteem - if it wasn't low I don't know that you would have even asked this - with this site - not mine but I recommend it often - and then find someone new and better.