Twitist Forums
Why is my account on instagram disabled? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Why is my account on instagram disabled? (/thread-79379.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Kim - 08-14-2013 10:56 PM

Same thing happened to me about 2 hours ago!

- Rose - 08-14-2013 10:58 PM

Same here. This is Horrible. Hopefully we all get our accounts back Sad

- Drew - 08-14-2013 11:02 PM

Same thing to me!! In tears with all my photos on there!!!!! Why! I have no clue!!!!!!!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

- Heather - 08-14-2013 11:17 PM

This happened to me too Sad what's going on? i want my pictures!

- VengenceVirgo ♍ - 08-14-2013 11:29 PM

Wow im not alone in this. I felt someone hacked bt doesnt seems that way. Hopefully we all get it back cos my old one still exists. Wats going on here?

- Roman - 08-14-2013 11:33 PM

Thought I did something terribly wrong but looking at all the recent posts I can see that I'm not alone. I was not an Instagramer for very long and didn't have many followers but I feel for those who had thousands and now have nothing. I'm sure this must be some glitch. We can't ALL be bad people!

- Nae - 08-14-2013 11:34 PM

Same thing happened to me, I was commenting on a picture & it said your account has been disabled due to violating terms. Honestly I was crying I had my instagram since it first came out I had 5,000 followers. I am highly upset, my mom said just make a new one NO!! I want my old one back who has the time to start all over. This is ridiculous ! & you can send them 100 emails all they will say is "go to the help center" No, How about ya'll give me a better answer than that !

- ulyssa - 08-14-2013 11:44 PM

Exact same thing happened to me! Smh--i though a bunch of "haters" reported my page. Lololz--i was furious. However, im relieved that its just a glitch, & Im hopeful that our pages will be restored. I just lost am iphone that contained all of my pics, but i didnt panic bc i had IG. But now i dont have IG, and im sad bc i want my picsSad

- Karen - 08-14-2013 11:48 PM

Same thing happened to my daughter today. She was so bummed! She just came out of her room excited that she has it back! Good luck, everyone!

- Ashwaq - 08-15-2013 12:02 AM

You didn't do anything wrong. This same issue happened to myself. I logged in and it had said that my account has been disabled due to myself not following the terms and uses. If you delete the app and re-install it it should work just fine. Also if you log in right now you can get in.

Hope this helped! Smile