Twitist Forums
my married ex wants to meet for a night? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: my married ex wants to meet for a night? (/thread-61950.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- janani s - 02-17-2013 11:31 PM

you asked this question because you are curious, nothing wrong in being curious. do keep in mind that if you see him, his current wife goes through the same thing you did when you were 18 and you would be a part of it. most importantly he doesn't deserve your time.

- Lilmama - 02-17-2013 11:31 PM

Why does it matter if he like you, he is married. The only thing he wants is to cheat on his wife with you. He already showed you the type of person he is why are you even considering doing anything with him. Leave him alone and do not respond to his facebook requests. He is a loser.

- M - 02-17-2013 11:31 PM

Wow, so he cheated on you back then and wants to cheat on his wife with you now?

Pleawse tell me you see the pattern here.

Don't meet up with him. Tell him to go back to his wife and never speak to him again. He is a LOSER with a capital L.

- Amy - 02-17-2013 11:31 PM

He has just proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that he will always cheat on his girlfriends. He wants to have sex with you.

- 2012soc - 02-17-2013 11:31 PM

Who cares if he likes you! He is married! Tell him to take a hike!

- Ryan - 02-17-2013 11:31 PM

yes he likes you, but stay away

- Teri ann Rainbow - 02-17-2013 11:31 PM

Your ex wants you as well as his wife. He is a cheat and always will be, you are well rid of him. Please do not get involved again, he is your ex for a reason. I would wager that he has cheated constantly on his present wife as well as you in the past;take my advice and leave him in the past.

- ? - 02-17-2013 11:31 PM

He wants a bit on the side!! Why even consider this ?? Respect yourself and your feelings and kick him to the curb. Good luck girlie x