Twitist Forums
How do you stop Facebook posting things you've read online? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: How do you stop Facebook posting things you've read online? (/thread-101563.html)

How do you stop Facebook posting things you've read online? - Megan - 02-20-2014 04:04 AM

I just noticed Facebook posted something in my recent activities and hopefully it didn't go on the wall... Its nothing dirty like that.. just personal, and I'm going to be mortified if anyone seen.. I deleted it off my wall but GOD :| I didn't approve of it to say i had read it and i didn't get to it off Facebook...

How do i stop this and has Facebook got the right to do this?
I did delete all of the apps but i wasn't subscribed to this website.. it was a pretty generic one like.. but i just feel so violated!!

- dancer4life12 - 02-20-2014 04:06 AM

Hey there!
Oh, I HATE when this happens! I know what you mean! It's not dirty, but you don't want anyone seeing it!!!
I think there's a setting that makes it so that website doesn't have the right to post that stuff. Sorry I'm not much help but I hope I sorta helped!

- Shannon - 02-20-2014 04:13 AM

delete your account, starting april 2nd they're going to start requiring users to log in with a social security number, protect yourself

- KooKoo Molookoo - 02-20-2014 04:17 AM

Look through your App settings under privacy settings. If you've been on a website where you've connected to facebook, it can automatically start to post stuff to facebook, but there should be an option on there where you can stop it

- abraXus - 02-20-2014 04:21 AM

go to your list of facebook apps, and remove the yahoo one