This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you stop Facebook posting things you've read online?
02-20-2014, 04:04 AM
How do you stop Facebook posting things you've read online?
I just noticed Facebook posted something in my recent activities and hopefully it didn't go on the wall... Its nothing dirty like that.. just personal, and I'm going to be mortified if anyone seen.. I deleted it off my wall but GOD :| I didn't approve of it to say i had read it and i didn't get to it off Facebook...

How do i stop this and has Facebook got the right to do this?
I did delete all of the apps but i wasn't subscribed to this website.. it was a pretty generic one like.. but i just feel so violated!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 04:06 AM

Hey there!
Oh, I HATE when this happens! I know what you mean! It's not dirty, but you don't want anyone seeing it!!!
I think there's a setting that makes it so that website doesn't have the right to post that stuff. Sorry I'm not much help but I hope I sorta helped!

Ads

02-20-2014, 04:13 AM

delete your account, starting april 2nd they're going to start requiring users to log in with a social security number, protect yourself
02-20-2014, 04:17 AM

Look through your App settings under privacy settings. If you've been on a website where you've connected to facebook, it can automatically start to post stuff to facebook, but there should be an option on there where you can stop it
02-20-2014, 04:21 AM

go to your list of facebook apps, and remove the yahoo one