Twitist Forums
who should we fear more with our personal data facebook, google, yahoo, twitter or american spy program PRISM? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter privacy (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: who should we fear more with our personal data facebook, google, yahoo, twitter or american spy program PRISM? (/thread-104021.html)

who should we fear more with our personal data facebook, google, yahoo, twitter or american spy program PRISM? - oopsoohooh - 02-24-2014 08:32 PM

apart from capitalism, what do these parties have in common

do we have a right to privacy?

should we continue to falsely blame the bogeyman (communism) for abusing and breaching our PRIVACY in order to to sleep better

- Weyman - 02-24-2014 08:36 PM

All of the above

- wtinc - 02-24-2014 08:44 PM

All and I don't remember giving any of them permission to keep my information.

- Sweet Pea - 02-24-2014 08:51 PM

You should be more concerned about your local councils selling your information to market research companies.

- PlanB - 02-24-2014 08:58 PM

All of the above. They are - all - monitored.
What they have in common, is everybody 'freely' surrendering information which can be gathered and used against them (For any means possible arising)
We do have a right to privacy, as long as you are not doing anything on-line (Essentially)
As long as you accept these statements above, I'm sure you could continue to enjoy a cosy night-nights. No matter what.

- Peeping Thomas - 02-24-2014 09:01 PM

PRISM, for that embodies all of the others.

- LongJohns - 02-24-2014 09:08 PM

I'm more concerned that data they are being paid to hold securely and privately in cloud services is being abused as a source of raw data.

I was horrified that Orange were selling their customers data whether 'anonymised' or not. It makes me wonder what other misuses are occurring.