This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
who should we fear more with our personal data facebook, google, yahoo, twitter or american spy program PRISM?
02-24-2014, 08:32 PM
who should we fear more with our personal data facebook, google, yahoo, twitter or american spy program PRISM?
apart from capitalism, what do these parties have in common

do we have a right to privacy?

should we continue to falsely blame the bogeyman (communism) for abusing and breaching our PRIVACY in order to to sleep better

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 08:36 PM

All of the above

Ads

02-24-2014, 08:44 PM

All and I don't remember giving any of them permission to keep my information.
02-24-2014, 08:51 PM

You should be more concerned about your local councils selling your information to market research companies.
02-24-2014, 08:58 PM

All of the above. They are - all - monitored.
What they have in common, is everybody 'freely' surrendering information which can be gathered and used against them (For any means possible arising)
We do have a right to privacy, as long as you are not doing anything on-line (Essentially)
As long as you accept these statements above, I'm sure you could continue to enjoy a cosy night-nights. No matter what.
02-24-2014, 09:01 PM

PRISM, for that embodies all of the others.
02-24-2014, 09:08 PM

I'm more concerned that data they are being paid to hold securely and privately in cloud services is being abused as a source of raw data.

I was horrified that Orange were selling their customers data whether 'anonymised' or not. It makes me wonder what other misuses are occurring.