Twitist Forums
How to post bikini pic without getting reputation? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: How to post bikini pic without getting reputation? (/thread-104026.html)

How to post bikini pic without getting reputation? - Sienna - 02-24-2014 08:34 PM

How can I post a bikini picture or picture in my sports bra and shorts on social media without getting a slutty reputation, I am honestly not trying to be a slut but I would like to show off my body that I've worked on for a really long time but I don't wanna be a slut about it help?

- Brian - 02-24-2014 08:35 PM

Just remove the bikini. Who cares about rep?

- Amber - 02-24-2014 08:43 PM

Unfortunately, some people will judge, & some people won't. It's the way society is today.

- Allison - 02-24-2014 08:50 PM

Take it with one of your friends. It will look more like your having fun, not like a slut.
Also put "tbt: summer! Take me back!"

- Jessica - 02-24-2014 08:53 PM

Just wait for people to see you in person, then you won't have a slutty picture floating around on the internet for all time.

- Laura - 02-24-2014 09:02 PM

I COMPLETELY agree with allison!!! Go swimming with your gals and snap a pic!! Give it a caption like "hangin out with the buds!!Big Grin"

- ForeseenBlissless - 02-24-2014 09:03 PM

How about, how to not care what other people think of how you pose, bikini or no bikini Wink

- Lea - 02-24-2014 09:11 PM

You should take a photo of you when you're at the beach, that way the lighting and scenery is really pretty and it doesn't look slutty.

- E - 02-24-2014 09:18 PM

Personally I wouldn't ever put a picture of myself on anything in anything less than a t-shirt and decent-length shorts.I don't judge anybody,though.I am a teen Christian and have a point between decency and sluttishness.But really,DO NOT put anything on the web that can be used against you.It is the beginning of a nightmare for many people

- Angela - 02-24-2014 09:22 PM

Send a set of relatively pure and sexy pictures