This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to post bikini pic without getting reputation?
02-24-2014, 08:34 PM
How to post bikini pic without getting reputation?
How can I post a bikini picture or picture in my sports bra and shorts on social media without getting a slutty reputation, I am honestly not trying to be a slut but I would like to show off my body that I've worked on for a really long time but I don't wanna be a slut about it help?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 08:35 PM

Just remove the bikini. Who cares about rep?

Ads

02-24-2014, 08:43 PM

Unfortunately, some people will judge, & some people won't. It's the way society is today.
02-24-2014, 08:50 PM

Take it with one of your friends. It will look more like your having fun, not like a slut.
Also put &quot;tbt: summer! Take me back!&quot;
02-24-2014, 08:53 PM

Just wait for people to see you in person, then you won't have a slutty picture floating around on the internet for all time.
02-24-2014, 09:02 PM

I COMPLETELY agree with allison!!! Go swimming with your gals and snap a pic!! Give it a caption like "hangin out with the buds!!Big Grin"
02-24-2014, 09:03 PM

How about, how to not care what other people think of how you pose, bikini or no bikini Wink
02-24-2014, 09:11 PM

You should take a photo of you when you're at the beach, that way the lighting and scenery is really pretty and it doesn't look slutty.
02-24-2014, 09:18 PM

Personally I wouldn't ever put a picture of myself on anything in anything less than a t-shirt and decent-length shorts.I don't judge anybody,though.I am a teen Christian and have a point between decency and sluttishness.But really,DO NOT put anything on the web that can be used against you.It is the beginning of a nightmare for many people
02-24-2014, 09:22 PM

Send a set of relatively pure and sexy pictures