Twitist Forums
Keep getting notifications on Facebook about what my friends do? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: Keep getting notifications on Facebook about what my friends do? (/thread-104586.html)

Keep getting notifications on Facebook about what my friends do? - Watz up - 02-24-2014 11:09 PM

I keep getting notifications on Facebook. The notifications are about what they put as their status, what picture they uploaded, etc. How could I stop this??

- Rachel - 02-24-2014 11:15 PM

It based on what you put them as. Important people like your VIP, get constant updates. You can fix it in your notification setting.

- nelly - 02-24-2014 11:21 PM

If you put your friends as "Close Friends" on FB then that could be the problem.

- octopus - 02-24-2014 11:27 PM

Hallo,i for sure don't know but try going to the notifications and see whether you can find an option to undo the frequent updates.

- Riya B - 02-24-2014 11:33 PM

Are they notifications or like the dashboard thingie? It could be the people that you followed which is why u have notificatins of ur friends. Just unfollow them

- sbs - 02-24-2014 11:38 PM

Account settings in drop box next to Home. Click on notifications on left. Click on envelope on everything you do not want to get notified for. Works like a charm. Good luck.

- flatjeans674 - 02-24-2014 11:43 PM

Simply browse your account setting and click on the notification section. From there you choose option what kind of notification you want like you want notification about status update etc.

For more details browse facebook help Smile