This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Keep getting notifications on Facebook about what my friends do?
02-24-2014, 11:09 PM
Keep getting notifications on Facebook about what my friends do?
I keep getting notifications on Facebook. The notifications are about what they put as their status, what picture they uploaded, etc. How could I stop this??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 11:15 PM

It based on what you put them as. Important people like your VIP, get constant updates. You can fix it in your notification setting.

Ads

02-24-2014, 11:21 PM

If you put your friends as "Close Friends" on FB then that could be the problem.
02-24-2014, 11:27 PM

Hallo,i for sure don't know but try going to the notifications and see whether you can find an option to undo the frequent updates.
02-24-2014, 11:33 PM

Are they notifications or like the dashboard thingie? It could be the people that you followed which is why u have notificatins of ur friends. Just unfollow them
02-24-2014, 11:38 PM

Account settings in drop box next to Home. Click on notifications on left. Click on envelope on everything you do not want to get notified for. Works like a charm. Good luck.
02-24-2014, 11:43 PM

Simply browse your account setting and click on the notification section. From there you choose option what kind of notification you want like you want notification about status update etc.

For more details browse facebook help Smile