Twitist Forums
I want to share my family recipes on internet? how to do this? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: I want to share my family recipes on internet? how to do this? (/thread-104957.html)

I want to share my family recipes on internet? how to do this? - ƸӜƷ Butterfly ƸӜƷ - 02-25-2014 12:54 AM

- Colin - 02-25-2014 12:57 AM

Facebook twitter or google search recipe submission on recipes.com

- Colin - 02-25-2014 01:01 AM

Create a Facebook page specifically for recipes and share it that way. I did it and my friends and family love it.

- Nana Lamb - 02-25-2014 01:02 AM

I started a face book group, but htis isn't the best! you lose things at the bottom like from last year.

I am thinking a family page now! there are divisions within the fb pages that you can divide up the recipes into catagories!

I hate Pinterest, but you might like making a page there!

I do not twitter, tweet or cheep! I cannot figure out how to do anything there. I do have an account but do not think it is a good place to make a page of recipes at all.

- Troll x3 - 02-25-2014 01:09 AM

Ask there permission first then put it on a website or on facebook

- rithu - 02-25-2014 01:18 AM

create a blog for your recipes and promote it in various sites.create a page in Facebook and share your recipes there which will help you to get a circle of fans for your cooking.if possible create a website and share your fine upgraded traditional recipes as many are expecting that nowadays.Be updated on the pages blogs and sites you create.

- Chiralty - 02-25-2014 01:26 AM

You could create a blog with the recipes (note: I read a lot of cooking blogs - one thing I've noticed is people like a lot of pictures, so take them of the food when you make it! Smile

Food recipe portal sites, like food.com ; allrecipes.com ; tastykitchen.com ; etc. - create an account and you'll be able to post your recipe.