This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want to share my family recipes on internet? how to do this?
02-25-2014, 12:54 AM
I want to share my family recipes on internet? how to do this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2014, 12:57 AM

Facebook twitter or google search recipe submission on recipes.com

Ads

02-25-2014, 01:01 AM

Create a Facebook page specifically for recipes and share it that way. I did it and my friends and family love it.
02-25-2014, 01:02 AM

I started a face book group, but htis isn't the best! you lose things at the bottom like from last year.

I am thinking a family page now! there are divisions within the fb pages that you can divide up the recipes into catagories!

I hate Pinterest, but you might like making a page there!

I do not twitter, tweet or cheep! I cannot figure out how to do anything there. I do have an account but do not think it is a good place to make a page of recipes at all.
02-25-2014, 01:09 AM

Ask there permission first then put it on a website or on facebook
02-25-2014, 01:18 AM

create a blog for your recipes and promote it in various sites.create a page in Facebook and share your recipes there which will help you to get a circle of fans for your cooking.if possible create a website and share your fine upgraded traditional recipes as many are expecting that nowadays.Be updated on the pages blogs and sites you create.
02-25-2014, 01:26 AM

You could create a blog with the recipes (note: I read a lot of cooking blogs - one thing I've noticed is people like a lot of pictures, so take them of the food when you make it! Smile

Food recipe portal sites, like food.com ; allrecipes.com ; tastykitchen.com ; etc. - create an account and you'll be able to post your recipe.