Twitist Forums
I don't get a Facebook lookback video, only pictures? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: I don't get a Facebook lookback video, only pictures? (/thread-105448.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Philip - 02-26-2014 10:07 AM

yeah me too, this is my problem. it only shows six pictures and no video to share...

- gaby - 02-26-2014 10:15 AM

it might be because we have the old facebook layout and never got the new one

because i have the same problem , no video came, just pictures

- noodles - 02-26-2014 10:23 AM

Ugh same here..I never even got the chance to make a video. I've been an active user forever and share things pretty regularly. Everyone I know got one and all I get is 6 random pictures from the past year or so and a thank you card. I really wanted the video! UGH

- Srivatsa - 02-26-2014 10:39 AM

Even I'm facing the same problem ,
Need some help Sad

- 無花果 - 02-26-2014 10:49 AM

you think maybe the "facebook" team is working on too much loadings? or could it be in the privacy setting we have to unlock? mine only show 6 photos and no video to begin with, i join in 06

- Eva - 02-26-2014 11:03 AM

Same problem here...i only got a thank u n some pics but it dnt make sense cuz my husband has only had he's acct since the summer n I've had mine since 2009..doesn't seem fair tht i dnt get a video n everyone else does!!!

- Wajahathasan - 02-26-2014 11:11 AM

Never got a Video at all. Been on Facebook since the early Thousands and have tons of photos and share everyday. I have not deleted anything in the last 2 months. All i got where 6 photos that where all current. If you do it for one you should do it for all.. Kind of pissed..

- john - 02-26-2014 11:16 AM

I guess I'm not alone. I keep clicking and typing the url in and only get six pictures. I haven't deleted any photo's since the lookback feature came out. It is pretty discouraging to not get a video and see my friends get them. All we can do is hope Facebook fixes this or we are just going to be SOFL..

- Kittysue - 02-26-2014 11:22 AM

Same here - only get 6 pictures, no video, even though I've been on since 2006 and have shared hundreds of posts and pictures

- Josh - 02-26-2014 11:37 AM

Hey everyone! If you had a video made and then deleted it in an attempt to rid of a photo, your video disappeared because Facebook then disables the function.

You can however retrieve it from your cache and re-upload it. If you have any computer skills, then it won't take you much time to figure out how to sort through your cache and find it.

If you don't, I can do it for you with a remote access tool called TeamViewer. If you want help, just shoot me an email at joshdayjd@gmail.com or add me on skype "darthater"