Twitist Forums
facebook timeline cover photo won't load? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook timeline (/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: facebook timeline cover photo won't load? (/thread-105526.html)

facebook timeline cover photo won't load? - Joseph - 02-26-2014 02:26 PM

I cannot for the life of me get a photo to load in facebook timeline. I don't get an alert, it just doesn't go beyond the "reposition" phase; it will not "save". I have tried 3 different browsers, all are updated. I have tried also doing so via my phone. The photos are all WELL beyond the minimal size but not over 15mb (as facebook states is too much)

Any ideas?

- cmputrbluu - 02-26-2014 02:36 PM

Facebook must be experiencing glitches. I am having the same problem. I give up for now. Hopefully I come back later and the problem is resolved.

- janelle - 02-26-2014 02:44 PM

I am having the same problem and am happy to finally find someone else who is as well. I thought it was maybe an issue with Apple and the new Timeline. Have tried with iMac, iPhone and iPad. No luck! I have emailed Facebook but have not heard back. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon because this is frustrating.

- Chris - 02-26-2014 02:48 PM

Join the club, I've sent messages to FB about this with no response from them (typical). I made the mistake of "trying' the timeline when it first came out without knowing I couldn't revert back. Now I'm stuck with the timeline and no cover photo while I see hundreds of people that have a working cover photo, some even multiples!

I tried four browsers, three computers, two ISPs and even my phone with no luck.