This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
facebook timeline cover photo won't load?
02-26-2014, 02:26 PM
facebook timeline cover photo won't load?
I cannot for the life of me get a photo to load in facebook timeline. I don't get an alert, it just doesn't go beyond the "reposition" phase; it will not "save". I have tried 3 different browsers, all are updated. I have tried also doing so via my phone. The photos are all WELL beyond the minimal size but not over 15mb (as facebook states is too much)

Any ideas?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2014, 02:36 PM

Facebook must be experiencing glitches. I am having the same problem. I give up for now. Hopefully I come back later and the problem is resolved.

Ads

02-26-2014, 02:44 PM

I am having the same problem and am happy to finally find someone else who is as well. I thought it was maybe an issue with Apple and the new Timeline. Have tried with iMac, iPhone and iPad. No luck! I have emailed Facebook but have not heard back. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon because this is frustrating.
02-26-2014, 02:48 PM

Join the club, I've sent messages to FB about this with no response from them (typical). I made the mistake of "trying' the timeline when it first came out without knowing I couldn't revert back. Now I'm stuck with the timeline and no cover photo while I see hundreds of people that have a working cover photo, some even multiples!

I tried four browsers, three computers, two ISPs and even my phone with no luck.