Twitist Forums
Do sites like craigslist men-for-men and manhunt make you ashamed to be gay? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Do sites like craigslist men-for-men and manhunt make you ashamed to be gay? (/thread-10588.html)

Pages: 1 2

Do sites like craigslist men-for-men and manhunt make you ashamed to be gay? - . - 10-15-2012 07:42 PM

Craigslist personals is like a DISGUSTING PIG MARKET for blatant sex with total strangers, and Manhunt is the same thing with pictures.

I find these sites to be nasty, gross, and quite frankly DISGUSTING..Id rather use myspace and facebook.

No matter how lonely iget iwill never place an ad on manhunt or craigslist.

- marcus - 10-15-2012 07:51 PM

i agree, people shouldn't put themselves out there like pieces of meat. don't go on them if they bother you so much lol

- Purple Moogle - 10-15-2012 07:51 PM

Is doesn't make me ashamed to be gay any more than the actions of other caucasians or red heads make me ashamed to be white or ginger. I'm not part of that community so why would it bother me?

If anyone tries to group me with people I am unaffiliated with I would kindly tell them to eff off. Wink

- lovely gay 1990 - 10-15-2012 07:51 PM

yes there are some sites make me feel ashamed , but there r some good once like manjam.com its pretty good u can express yourself their not in nasty way lol

- H - 10-15-2012 07:51 PM

not really
everyone has sexual needs..

its better than the old days where guys met up in public toilets for sex..

btw i have never and would never use one of these sites though as it just personally isnt my thing

- The Blue Pill - 10-15-2012 07:51 PM

I know how you feel, but you find this kind of in your face sexuality everywhere, especially in the gay press, and I don't think the amount of straight sex advertisements even comes close to the gay ones. No wonder so many people think all gays think about is thier next sex partner. Makes me ashamed sometimes.

- Pyrrha - 10-15-2012 07:51 PM

Kinda, but whatcha going to do?

Humans are stupid.

But it's their lives, let them do what they want as long as it's not hurting anyone.

I myself prefer a significant relationship. It's my fetish.

- Midnightpencil337 - 10-15-2012 07:51 PM

YES YES YES

Why are people so seedy! Don't forget there's straights doing the same thing...

- Robert - 10-15-2012 07:51 PM

It is kinda seedy and grotty isn't it? They are so after one thing and when you do see someone who is after friends, they still get leeches who do the "aww, come on" type rubbish.

At the same time, if they're after sex then that's a safer way for them to get it (hypothetically) than trawling in a park somewhere...

But, yeah, it is really grubby, so generally I do agree with you.

- Jay - 10-15-2012 07:51 PM

i actually really agree. its really skanky.