This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do sites like craigslist men-for-men and manhunt make you ashamed to be gay?
10-15-2012, 07:42 PM
Do sites like craigslist men-for-men and manhunt make you ashamed to be gay?
Craigslist personals is like a DISGUSTING PIG MARKET for blatant sex with total strangers, and Manhunt is the same thing with pictures.

I find these sites to be nasty, gross, and quite frankly DISGUSTING..Id rather use myspace and facebook.

No matter how lonely iget iwill never place an ad on manhunt or craigslist.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 07:51 PM

i agree, people shouldn't put themselves out there like pieces of meat. don't go on them if they bother you so much lol

Ads

Is doesn't make me ashamed to be gay any more than the actions of other caucasians or red heads make me ashamed to be white or ginger. I'm not part of that community so why would it bother me?

If anyone tries to group me with people I am unaffiliated with I would kindly tell them to eff off. Wink

yes there are some sites make me feel ashamed , but there r some good once like manjam.com its pretty good u can express yourself their not in nasty way lol

not really
everyone has sexual needs..

its better than the old days where guys met up in public toilets for sex..

btw i have never and would never use one of these sites though as it just personally isnt my thing

I know how you feel, but you find this kind of in your face sexuality everywhere, especially in the gay press, and I don't think the amount of straight sex advertisements even comes close to the gay ones. No wonder so many people think all gays think about is thier next sex partner. Makes me ashamed sometimes.

It is kinda seedy and grotty isn't it? They are so after one thing and when you do see someone who is after friends, they still get leeches who do the "aww, come on" type rubbish.

At the same time, if they're after sex then that's a safer way for them to get it (hypothetically) than trawling in a park somewhere...

But, yeah, it is really grubby, so generally I do agree with you.

i actually really agree. its really skanky.

If you don't like it so much kid then why do you continue going to the sites.
I've never posted an ad for Craigslist or Manhunt but there are people who do, who cares.
There are plenty of like minded sites for straight people, some people want no strings attached relationships and others don't. Welcome to the adult world.

I have never been there and I have no desire to know what sort of smarmy trash goes on there.
I learned a long time ago that in all walks of life there are people who are just plain garbage. I don't play with garbage.