Twitist Forums
What is the title of the documentary style horror film about a Facebook meeting playing before Takers? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: What is the title of the documentary style horror film about a Facebook meeting playing before Takers? (/thread-10643.html)

What is the title of the documentary style horror film about a Facebook meeting playing before Takers? - Cris - 10-15-2012 07:43 PM

I saw the movie Takers about 2 weeks ago and they played a preview which at first looked to just be a regular boy meets girl love story via Facebook or some other social network. However, when they go to surprise the girl---the movie turns grim and things seems to take a turn for a horror movie. I believe they mentioned it is based on a true story---even if that is just marketing. I can't find anything online about it.
This preview was not the drama titled The Social Network.
Thanks for the guess smokedm!

- Happy Unicorn - 10-15-2012 07:51 PM

"this movie is gay, don't see it"

- smokedm - 10-15-2012 07:51 PM

I believe you are talking about The Social Network, directed by David Fincher(Fight Club, Seven, Panic Room, The Game)
@ happy unicorn. Why do you say its gay? I haven't seen it, just curious about your review. Fincher directed it so it can't be that gay. Can't be as gay as, lets say, a unicorn and a rainbow avatar. Kidding. Its actually cute.

- c. - 10-15-2012 07:51 PM

Catfish