This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the title of the documentary style horror film about a Facebook meeting playing before Takers?
10-15-2012, 07:43 PM
What is the title of the documentary style horror film about a Facebook meeting playing before Takers?
I saw the movie Takers about 2 weeks ago and they played a preview which at first looked to just be a regular boy meets girl love story via Facebook or some other social network. However, when they go to surprise the girl---the movie turns grim and things seems to take a turn for a horror movie. I believe they mentioned it is based on a true story---even if that is just marketing. I can't find anything online about it.
This preview was not the drama titled The Social Network.
Thanks for the guess smokedm!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 07:51 PM

"this movie is gay, don't see it"

Ads

I believe you are talking about The Social Network, directed by David Fincher(Fight Club, Seven, Panic Room, The Game)
@ happy unicorn. Why do you say its gay? I haven't seen it, just curious about your review. Fincher directed it so it can't be that gay. Can't be as gay as, lets say, a unicorn and a rainbow avatar. Kidding. Its actually cute.

Catfish