Twitist Forums
Not sure if she's interested? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: General Instagram (/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: Not sure if she's interested? (/thread-106665.html)

Not sure if she's interested? - Hunter - 03-02-2014 01:09 PM

Hey,

There is a girl in my college class that I'm eyeing. we talk non-stop in class and she always leaves when I leave class so we can walk together (seems like it, as if I'm not ready to leave she'll play with her phone... then be done as suddenly I get up).

Anyways she doesn't text back much. she replies with substance but like just doesn't reply everytime... I think she might have a boyfriend cause she has a 3 month old photo on instagram with a boy but I feel they might be broken together as her valentine is her cat this year (I'm going upstate so I can't take her anywhere today).

So I want to be more flirty and go somewhere to this if it allows.. should I just ask directly if she has a boyfriend so I know she's single? then perhaps I'll say more flirty crap and then try to hang with her? real reason why I don't pursue it more is because she sends mixed signals and I don't want to be annoying..

Thanks!

- dana - 03-02-2014 01:16 PM

i would ask if she wants to grab a coffee after class, or something similar & get to know her better - find out if she's single & if so, ask her out on a date. good luck!