Twitist Forums
Teens: Do you enjoy Valentine's Day? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Teens: Do you enjoy Valentine's Day? (/thread-106768.html)

Pages: 1 2

Teens: Do you enjoy Valentine's Day? - Lost Girl *Forever Young* - 03-02-2014 10:19 PM

I really don't. I either get sad because all my friends have boyfriends or people they're "talking" to, or they're the type that will put a million posts on social media saying how being single is okay and they're glad one minute, then a couple minutes later how they miss someone, and then an hour later how much being single sucks. I enjoy the day after Valentine's Day, half price candy!

BQ: Do you have any older siblings?

BQ: What color is your shirt?

- Anika - 03-02-2014 10:22 PM

Yes I do. Valentines isn't about being single or not. It's spreading love. It's also named after a saint.
BQ: yes
BQ: black pink green blue

- 💛indiie - 03-02-2014 10:24 PM

Look.... I could careless lol. I can't even remember what I did on Valentines day last year??

BQ: 2 older sisters. 20 and 26. Got dang, time is flying by. But I never really met my 26 year old sister.
BQ: Black. With a hint of red and white (my 6th grade choir shirt). It's kinda funny I can still fit it.

- Paranoid Creep - 03-02-2014 10:39 PM

I am indifferent about it. As long as the making out couples don't block the hallway at school, I am done with it.

BQ Yes... One half of the blame of why I am the middle child
BQ Green

- H bomb - 03-02-2014 10:48 PM

I don't enjoy it nor do I hate it. I guess its good than I am not compelled to spend a small fortune -in 14 year old standards- to prove my love to somebody, and the day itself feels really made-up.

A good thing about not being part of the "social media" is that I do not have to be an unwilling witness of the rants and facebook philosophies on people and holidays. If I were, I would hate my contacts more than Valentine's itself.

BQ: Yes, six.

BQ: Navy blue.

- 259 - 03-02-2014 10:51 PM

I've never really cared about V-day, but I do love receiving chocolates from my dad.

BQ: 1 older brother
BQ: white

- Cam - 03-02-2014 11:03 PM

I hate it! Its depressing!

Yes. One 22 year old sisters
Orange

- Avy - 03-02-2014 11:10 PM

I don't really care one way or the other. It seems silly to me, but it doesn't bother me any.

BQ: Yes, my brother is older by 6 years.
BQ: White.

- 765 - 03-02-2014 11:15 PM

No. I think it's commercialized and pointless. Christmas is even more commercialized but it's actually, y' know, important.

BQ: No, I am the eldest.
BQ: It's black.

- Blondres - 03-02-2014 11:28 PM

I'm not that into it since I'm single but usually my parents get me candy on valentines day so I look forward to that lol.

BQ: no.
BQ: faded purple/red color.