This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Teens: Do you enjoy Valentine's Day?
03-02-2014, 10:19 PM
Teens: Do you enjoy Valentine's Day?
I really don't. I either get sad because all my friends have boyfriends or people they're "talking" to, or they're the type that will put a million posts on social media saying how being single is okay and they're glad one minute, then a couple minutes later how they miss someone, and then an hour later how much being single sucks. I enjoy the day after Valentine's Day, half price candy!

BQ: Do you have any older siblings?

BQ: What color is your shirt?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2014, 10:22 PM

Yes I do. Valentines isn&#x27;t about being single or not. It&#x27;s spreading love. It&#x27;s also named after a saint.
BQ: yes
BQ: black pink green blue

Ads

03-02-2014, 10:24 PM

Look.... I could careless lol. I can't even remember what I did on Valentines day last year??

BQ: 2 older sisters. 20 and 26. Got dang, time is flying by. But I never really met my 26 year old sister.
BQ: Black. With a hint of red and white (my 6th grade choir shirt). It's kinda funny I can still fit it.
03-02-2014, 10:39 PM

I am indifferent about it. As long as the making out couples don't block the hallway at school, I am done with it.

BQ Yes... One half of the blame of why I am the middle child
BQ Green
03-02-2014, 10:48 PM

I don't enjoy it nor do I hate it. I guess its good than I am not compelled to spend a small fortune -in 14 year old standards- to prove my love to somebody, and the day itself feels really made-up.

A good thing about not being part of the "social media" is that I do not have to be an unwilling witness of the rants and facebook philosophies on people and holidays. If I were, I would hate my contacts more than Valentine's itself.

BQ: Yes, six.

BQ: Navy blue.
03-02-2014, 10:51 PM

I've never really cared about V-day, but I do love receiving chocolates from my dad.

BQ: 1 older brother
BQ: white
03-02-2014, 11:03 PM

I hate it! Its depressing!

Yes. One 22 year old sisters
Orange
03-02-2014, 11:10 PM

I don't really care one way or the other. It seems silly to me, but it doesn't bother me any.

BQ: Yes, my brother is older by 6 years.
BQ: White.
03-02-2014, 11:15 PM

No. I think it&#x27;s commercialized and pointless. Christmas is even more commercialized but it&#x27;s actually, y&#x27; know, important.

BQ: No, I am the eldest.
BQ: It&#x27;s black.
03-02-2014, 11:28 PM

I'm not that into it since I'm single but usually my parents get me candy on valentines day so I look forward to that lol.

BQ: no.
BQ: faded purple/red color.