Twitist Forums
With Facebook Timeline (especially pages), is there a way to restore a post that has been hidden from theTL? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: With Facebook Timeline (especially pages), is there a way to restore a post that has been hidden from theTL? (/thread-10725.html)

With Facebook Timeline (especially pages), is there a way to restore a post that has been hidden from theTL? - cocktail_squid - 10-15-2012 07:44 PM

With Facebook Timeline (especially pages), is there a way to restore a post that has been hidden from theTL? For some pages, my posts are acting exactly like hidden posts on a profile. Is there any way to un-hide these? I'm guessing that it could work in uncovering my hidden posts.

- Asmita - 10-15-2012 07:52 PM

yes

- szak1592 - 10-15-2012 07:52 PM

well as soon as you hide a post, there is an option that says undo, but other than that there is no way to recover those posts on timeline

- lola - 10-15-2012 07:52 PM

Hover over the "newsfeed" icon to the left of your homepage and click the pencil
click the X to remove the people, apps etc that are hidden and their posts will re appear on your TL.
When you recieve/send a post..click the audience selector icon (under your name) to select who will see/not see the post