This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
With Facebook Timeline (especially pages), is there a way to restore a post that has been hidden from theTL?
10-15-2012, 07:44 PM
With Facebook Timeline (especially pages), is there a way to restore a post that has been hidden from theTL?
With Facebook Timeline (especially pages), is there a way to restore a post that has been hidden from theTL? For some pages, my posts are acting exactly like hidden posts on a profile. Is there any way to un-hide these? I'm guessing that it could work in uncovering my hidden posts.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 07:52 PM

yes

Ads

well as soon as you hide a post, there is an option that says undo, but other than that there is no way to recover those posts on timeline

Hover over the "newsfeed" icon to the left of your homepage and click the pencil
click the X to remove the people, apps etc that are hidden and their posts will re appear on your TL.
When you recieve/send a post..click the audience selector icon (under your name) to select who will see/not see the post