Twitist Forums
Does anyone know where to buy a local prepaid sim card (without the phone) in Atlanta or Pensacola? Help!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Does anyone know where to buy a local prepaid sim card (without the phone) in Atlanta or Pensacola? Help!? (/thread-107937.html)

Does anyone know where to buy a local prepaid sim card (without the phone) in Atlanta or Pensacola? Help!? - Rachel - 03-07-2014 03:11 AM

I'm going to study abroad for 18 months in Pensacola and I need a local sim card. I've done some research with AT&T and T-Mobile.
I have my iPhone 4, bought it in Indonesia around 3 years ago. it's already unlocked. Now, I'm quite attached to social media and I use them daily, that's why I don't want to change my phone.

For what I know, seems like it's impossible (quite hard) for me to buy a prepaid sim card only -without the phone-. Or do you know where can I buy AT&T or T-mobile prepaid micro sim card for my iPhone in Atlanta Airport (when transit later) or maybe in Pensacola?

Thank You in advance!

- Android Core - 03-07-2014 03:27 AM

you can try the ATT or Tmobile store... just simply explain yourself, your a foreign exchange student, will be here for the next blah blah blah years, and would like a prepaid microsim for your asian class iphone 4.....

however, last I knew, ATT doesnt allow iphones on their prepaid go-phone network..... as for tmobile, you can try.

if push comes to shove, go to the nearest Wal-mart, go to Electronic section (or wireless phone center if that walmart has one), and get a Wal-Mart Prepaid plan and their SIM... or... Straight Talk Sim card (prepaid plan-----pretty popular in the states for students and low income people and people who refuse to get contract plans).....

one of the above will get you a prepaid sim for the iphone 4....