This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does anyone know where to buy a local prepaid sim card (without the phone) in Atlanta or Pensacola? Help!?
03-07-2014, 03:11 AM
Does anyone know where to buy a local prepaid sim card (without the phone) in Atlanta or Pensacola? Help!?
I'm going to study abroad for 18 months in Pensacola and I need a local sim card. I've done some research with AT&T and T-Mobile.
I have my iPhone 4, bought it in Indonesia around 3 years ago. it's already unlocked. Now, I'm quite attached to social media and I use them daily, that's why I don't want to change my phone.

For what I know, seems like it's impossible (quite hard) for me to buy a prepaid sim card only -without the phone-. Or do you know where can I buy AT&T or T-mobile prepaid micro sim card for my iPhone in Atlanta Airport (when transit later) or maybe in Pensacola?

Thank You in advance!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2014, 03:27 AM

you can try the ATT or Tmobile store... just simply explain yourself, your a foreign exchange student, will be here for the next blah blah blah years, and would like a prepaid microsim for your asian class iphone 4.....

however, last I knew, ATT doesnt allow iphones on their prepaid go-phone network..... as for tmobile, you can try.

if push comes to shove, go to the nearest Wal-mart, go to Electronic section (or wireless phone center if that walmart has one), and get a Wal-Mart Prepaid plan and their SIM... or... Straight Talk Sim card (prepaid plan-----pretty popular in the states for students and low income people and people who refuse to get contract plans).....

one of the above will get you a prepaid sim for the iphone 4....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply