Twitist Forums
Was he being a jerk on purpose? or am I too sensitive? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Was he being a jerk on purpose? or am I too sensitive? (/thread-108565.html)

Was he being a jerk on purpose? or am I too sensitive? - Sash - 03-09-2014 11:52 AM

This guy whos in a band spoke to me while they were in the UK, (not a massive band but they have a decent following 30'000 + maybe) he said to me he recognised me from facebook then he mentioned how I had commented on one of his photos and he thought I would be taller in real life, (he is short too) then he was like "I mean that as a good thing"
I said I was sorry I couldn't make it to the previous show because another band were playing the same night and he said "f*ck em"
I asked him to sign the drumstick i got he pretended to sign it on my forehead , then he pretended to give me another guitar pick then shook his head and took it away.

He was mocking my accent too, so I tried to do his accent then he told me "nobody speaks like that! sorry that only exists in movies"
When we had to vacate the venue I pulled a sad face and he said "are you gonna cry?" (in a non-serious way) but hugged me goodbye

is he being mean or just teasing me?

- rishika - 03-09-2014 12:01 PM

He seems kinda mean and moody to me. You know, the kind of boys that always have to say something that can be taken either in a jokingly or offensive way. I think it's just his personality.

- â™  Merlin â™  - 03-09-2014 12:06 PM

sounds like he was teasing you and trying to be friendly
no one would take offense at that
why are you?