This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Was he being a jerk on purpose? or am I too sensitive?
03-09-2014, 11:52 AM
Was he being a jerk on purpose? or am I too sensitive?
This guy whos in a band spoke to me while they were in the UK, (not a massive band but they have a decent following 30'000 + maybe) he said to me he recognised me from facebook then he mentioned how I had commented on one of his photos and he thought I would be taller in real life, (he is short too) then he was like "I mean that as a good thing"
I said I was sorry I couldn't make it to the previous show because another band were playing the same night and he said "f*ck em"
I asked him to sign the drumstick i got he pretended to sign it on my forehead , then he pretended to give me another guitar pick then shook his head and took it away.

He was mocking my accent too, so I tried to do his accent then he told me "nobody speaks like that! sorry that only exists in movies"
When we had to vacate the venue I pulled a sad face and he said "are you gonna cry?" (in a non-serious way) but hugged me goodbye

is he being mean or just teasing me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2014, 12:01 PM

He seems kinda mean and moody to me. You know, the kind of boys that always have to say something that can be taken either in a jokingly or offensive way. I think it's just his personality.

Ads

03-09-2014, 12:06 PM

sounds like he was teasing you and trying to be friendly
no one would take offense at that
why are you?