Twitist Forums
need help deciding what to do with my facebook page? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: need help deciding what to do with my facebook page? (/thread-110419.html)

need help deciding what to do with my facebook page? - KELZ - 03-16-2014 12:32 AM

Basically i am going on holiday today and am still debating on what to do with my facebook page?
should i deactivate it? or just put a status saying i'm on holiday?? please help.
I'm woried that if i deactiviate it people will think i have blocked or removed them as friends!

- r_bee - 03-16-2014 12:43 AM

just because you're going on holiday you dont have to do anything ! lol . if you're really that worried just put as you status " On Holiday Smile " or something. you dont need to take it down or anything.

- edwardbiteme - 03-16-2014 12:50 AM

hey, it really isn't a big deal. hahha. unless you are one of those facebook people that are on 24/7, just say your on vacation for your status and a few people might comment on it... blah blah like hope you have fun! and such. you can say: going on vacation! be back soon! and yea.. you might get a few more notifications than usual but no big deal right?

- ~~ĿŌƧŦ~~ - 03-16-2014 12:53 AM

uummmm...
have u gone like mad?

if u do tht...burglars can come in.

and if ur so worried bout facebook page..ur just an addict.

- lhyn - 03-16-2014 01:02 AM

no need to deactivate...relax no one can open your account as long as you don't share your password..