This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
need help deciding what to do with my facebook page?
03-16-2014, 12:32 AM
need help deciding what to do with my facebook page?
Basically i am going on holiday today and am still debating on what to do with my facebook page?
should i deactivate it? or just put a status saying i'm on holiday?? please help.
I'm woried that if i deactiviate it people will think i have blocked or removed them as friends!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-16-2014, 12:43 AM

just because you're going on holiday you dont have to do anything ! lol . if you're really that worried just put as you status " On Holiday Smile " or something. you dont need to take it down or anything.

Ads

03-16-2014, 12:50 AM

hey, it really isn't a big deal. hahha. unless you are one of those facebook people that are on 24/7, just say your on vacation for your status and a few people might comment on it... blah blah like hope you have fun! and such. you can say: going on vacation! be back soon! and yea.. you might get a few more notifications than usual but no big deal right?
03-16-2014, 12:53 AM

uummmm...
have u gone like mad?

if u do tht...burglars can come in.

and if ur so worried bout facebook page..ur just an addict.
03-16-2014, 01:02 AM

no need to deactivate...relax no one can open your account as long as you don't share your password..