Twitist Forums
Who can sponsor a trip for a 16 year old girl to bike around the world for a cause? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook ads (/forum-19.html)
+--- Thread: Who can sponsor a trip for a 16 year old girl to bike around the world for a cause? (/thread-110638.html)

Who can sponsor a trip for a 16 year old girl to bike around the world for a cause? - Mariposa - 03-16-2014 04:47 PM

My dream is to bike around the world, I would love to do it for a cause, any type of awareness, but the thing is that i'm only 16 and i dont have money...I could wait a couple of years and save money on my own, but deam i want to do it now. Now i have the idea of getting a sponsorship that could pay the expenses, which i dont think are going to be much, but im not sure if thats asking for too much. If not, What should be my next step?

- 578 - 03-16-2014 04:48 PM

Just go around asking people to sponser you to do this. You should pick a reason first to tell your sponsers. Make flyers. Make web pages. Maybe a facebook fan page.

- That Guy - 03-16-2014 04:55 PM

Why don't you bike around the neighborhood.....it's a lot cheaper

- Like a g6 - 03-16-2014 05:02 PM

Lance Armstrong couldn't bike around the world, no human being could continuously bike throughout the entire world, being realistic....