This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who can sponsor a trip for a 16 year old girl to bike around the world for a cause?
03-16-2014, 04:47 PM
Who can sponsor a trip for a 16 year old girl to bike around the world for a cause?
My dream is to bike around the world, I would love to do it for a cause, any type of awareness, but the thing is that i'm only 16 and i dont have money...I could wait a couple of years and save money on my own, but deam i want to do it now. Now i have the idea of getting a sponsorship that could pay the expenses, which i dont think are going to be much, but im not sure if thats asking for too much. If not, What should be my next step?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-16-2014, 04:48 PM

Just go around asking people to sponser you to do this. You should pick a reason first to tell your sponsers. Make flyers. Make web pages. Maybe a facebook fan page.

Ads

03-16-2014, 04:55 PM

Why don't you bike around the neighborhood.....it's a lot cheaper
03-16-2014, 05:02 PM

Lance Armstrong couldn't bike around the world, no human being could continuously bike throughout the entire world, being realistic....