Twitist Forums
stay at home moms with jobs.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: stay at home moms with jobs.? (/thread-110696.html)

stay at home moms with jobs.? - Autumn - 03-16-2014 09:25 PM

My daughter is 7 months . I really need to find a work at home job. Can anyone send me in the right direction?

i appreciate all feedback

- Pippin - 03-16-2014 09:30 PM

Unless you have very special skills (i.e. medical transcribing, freelance writing) or have already made arrangements with a current/past employer to telecommute, there are very few options for work-from-home jobs.
Starting your own daycare is about the only option.

Other things are either scams, or are the sort of thing tht might bring in a little pocket change (crafts, selling Avon) but won't bring in any sort of regular income.

- marymac99 - 03-16-2014 09:33 PM

This was 48 years ago, but when I had my 1st child , we bought a house and needed some extra money. I put an ad in the newspaper for babysitting for special needs children. Most were dropped off after day program at about 2 pm and stayed with me till about 6pm when the parents got home from work. You could only manage 2 or 3 as they are a lot of work. We had a large rec room in the finished basement and I set up a corner with plush toys, 2 tables with puzzles & games and a music center. It worked out fine and I did it till my 3 children were old enough to stay at home after school for about an hour.

- 756 - 03-16-2014 09:47 PM

I work at home selling Avon. The money you earn is up to you. If you work it like a hobby, you will get hobby earnings. If you are willing to run it like a business, you will receive business earnings, but it takes awhile, and it is hard work. If you are interested you can contact me through Facebook. The page is Bobbie Scherzer's Avon.

- ? - 03-16-2014 10:03 PM

You might be interested in checking out becoming an Independent consultant for Scentsy, Grace Adele or Velata. I 'd be happy to tell you more about it if you are interested. Smile

Kristy Eaton
https://kristyeaton.scentsy.us