This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
stay at home moms with jobs.?
03-16-2014, 09:25 PM
stay at home moms with jobs.?
My daughter is 7 months . I really need to find a work at home job. Can anyone send me in the right direction?

i appreciate all feedback

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-16-2014, 09:30 PM

Unless you have very special skills (i.e. medical transcribing, freelance writing) or have already made arrangements with a current/past employer to telecommute, there are very few options for work-from-home jobs.
Starting your own daycare is about the only option.

Other things are either scams, or are the sort of thing tht might bring in a little pocket change (crafts, selling Avon) but won't bring in any sort of regular income.

Ads

03-16-2014, 09:33 PM

This was 48 years ago, but when I had my 1st child , we bought a house and needed some extra money. I put an ad in the newspaper for babysitting for special needs children. Most were dropped off after day program at about 2 pm and stayed with me till about 6pm when the parents got home from work. You could only manage 2 or 3 as they are a lot of work. We had a large rec room in the finished basement and I set up a corner with plush toys, 2 tables with puzzles & games and a music center. It worked out fine and I did it till my 3 children were old enough to stay at home after school for about an hour.
03-16-2014, 09:47 PM

I work at home selling Avon. The money you earn is up to you. If you work it like a hobby, you will get hobby earnings. If you are willing to run it like a business, you will receive business earnings, but it takes awhile, and it is hard work. If you are interested you can contact me through Facebook. The page is Bobbie Scherzer's Avon.
03-16-2014, 10:03 PM

You might be interested in checking out becoming an Independent consultant for Scentsy, Grace Adele or Velata. I 'd be happy to tell you more about it if you are interested. Smile

Kristy Eaton
https://kristyeaton.scentsy.us