Twitist Forums
How do I get rid of the Facebook notification at the top of my Blackberry Curve? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: How do I get rid of the Facebook notification at the top of my Blackberry Curve? (/thread-112100.html)

How do I get rid of the Facebook notification at the top of my Blackberry Curve? - alana - 03-21-2014 06:03 PM

I have facebook on my blackberry. it's a curve and i got it 2 years ago in may so it's about 1.5 years old. it says that i have fb notifications like the blue box with the f in it on my home screen in the top left next to the sign for when i get texts. the problem is i have no new fb notifications and i do not know how to get rid of them. this problem has been going on for a year or less. my phone is updated to the newest version of fb for the phone, i just did the free upgrade like yesterday.

- THE UNCOOL 1 - 03-21-2014 06:07 PM

Take the battery out for for 2 minutes...

- 465 - 03-21-2014 06:15 PM

It drove me crazy too. I checked and opened all my messages, but it was still there. When I checked the Facebook notifications area on my BB it said no notifications, no unread messages, no friends request. But I finally clicked on the notifications word where it shows all/ only notifications, went through all and low and behold it had a Facebook software update unread message! That was it.