This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get rid of the Facebook notification at the top of my Blackberry Curve?
03-21-2014, 06:03 PM
How do I get rid of the Facebook notification at the top of my Blackberry Curve?
I have facebook on my blackberry. it's a curve and i got it 2 years ago in may so it's about 1.5 years old. it says that i have fb notifications like the blue box with the f in it on my home screen in the top left next to the sign for when i get texts. the problem is i have no new fb notifications and i do not know how to get rid of them. this problem has been going on for a year or less. my phone is updated to the newest version of fb for the phone, i just did the free upgrade like yesterday.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-21-2014, 06:07 PM

Take the battery out for for 2 minutes...

Ads

03-21-2014, 06:15 PM

It drove me crazy too. I checked and opened all my messages, but it was still there. When I checked the Facebook notifications area on my BB it said no notifications, no unread messages, no friends request. But I finally clicked on the notifications word where it shows all/ only notifications, went through all and low and behold it had a Facebook software update unread message! That was it.