Twitist Forums
What should I write in my Instagram description of myself? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: General Instagram (/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: What should I write in my Instagram description of myself? (/thread-112956.html)

What should I write in my Instagram description of myself? - Lilly - 03-24-2014 10:07 AM

So you know how there's that "about me" on your profile on Instagram right, Well I can't ever think of anything good to write because i'm always scared i'll sound stupid or something.

I used to just use a list emoji's but I'm kinda over that so for a while I just had nothing written.

Any idea's of what I should write? Thanks!

- Victoria - 03-24-2014 10:10 AM

You can write something like qoutes for a hint "are you mad bro" also you can represent your town like im from sacramento so i would but sac town lets go kings also if u want more followers you could also put follow me and if u unfollow i will unfolow and no ghost followers i hope my answer got u somewhere

- WaveZzzz - 03-24-2014 10:19 AM

The most BASIC stuff people put are;
- There age
- There location (it varies from city to a country and anything in between... don't put your neighborhood or address)
- There hobbies/what they like to do; play basketball, play the piano, dance, etc.
- Some people use famous quotes or quotes from songs they like

I dunno I don't use IG, but from my understanding the bios are kept short. So just put it like;
> Age, Location, then some hobbies.