This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I write in my Instagram description of myself?
03-24-2014, 10:07 AM
What should I write in my Instagram description of myself?
So you know how there's that "about me" on your profile on Instagram right, Well I can't ever think of anything good to write because i'm always scared i'll sound stupid or something.

I used to just use a list emoji's but I'm kinda over that so for a while I just had nothing written.

Any idea's of what I should write? Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:10 AM

You can write something like qoutes for a hint &quot;are you mad bro&quot; also you can represent your town like im from sacramento so i would but sac town lets go kings also if u want more followers you could also put follow me and if u unfollow i will unfolow and no ghost followers i hope my answer got u somewhere

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:19 AM

The most BASIC stuff people put are;
- There age
- There location (it varies from city to a country and anything in between... don't put your neighborhood or address)
- There hobbies/what they like to do; play basketball, play the piano, dance, etc.
- Some people use famous quotes or quotes from songs they like

I dunno I don't use IG, but from my understanding the bios are kept short. So just put it like;
> Age, Location, then some hobbies.