Twitist Forums
I'm a leo, and I cannot consistently stay productive or even clean my room? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter DirectMessage DM (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: I'm a leo, and I cannot consistently stay productive or even clean my room? (/thread-114288.html)

I'm a leo, and I cannot consistently stay productive or even clean my room? - Sherly - 03-24-2014 10:30 AM

I will go for a while habitually cleaning, but sometimes I will just get completely demotivated and let my room get incredibly messy. How can I stay motivated?

- Ryan - 03-24-2014 10:34 AM

Just like anyone else, I battle distraction and opportunity overwhelm on a daily basis.

There are so many things I could do, that might be worth it. And there is always a deluge of interesting things passing by that pique my curiosity. A funny video on Facebook, an interesting article on Twitter, a new opportunity in my inbox.

The battle for focus is one that I wage daily. And the fight never ends.

I’m always curious how other people stay productive, focus on what matters and finish what they start. I asked you on Twitter if you’d be interested in hearing about how I get shit done and the overwhelming response was “Yes, do it!”

So, what follows is every tip, trick, and hack that I use to stay prolific, get shit

- Shana - 03-24-2014 10:38 AM

my uncles a leo and is a clean freak

- Lahuupoo - 03-24-2014 10:48 AM

It means youre weak, and that room deserves a better lover. I know why my placemis a dump. Do you?

- Eagle7 - 03-24-2014 10:57 AM

Not sure your date of birth yet
Leo is the King and does a king work? LoL
The King has servants to do his work for him /or her

Clean on a new moon (which would have been 7 days ago). Full Moon will be 1/15 and usually new moon follows 15 days later.

That is what I do. I force myself to organize and clean . I live alone. I not a ocd clean person yet on new moon is when I focus on real cleaning.
Must organize and simplify and clean as you go along.
I function better in a clean environment.
Must learn as a habit to pickup after yourself / your Neighbor - Virgo is usually more organized and ocd clean and you just have to accomplish that and you will think better. Has to become a habit

Hope that helps.