This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm a leo, and I cannot consistently stay productive or even clean my room?
03-24-2014, 10:30 AM
I'm a leo, and I cannot consistently stay productive or even clean my room?
I will go for a while habitually cleaning, but sometimes I will just get completely demotivated and let my room get incredibly messy. How can I stay motivated?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:34 AM

Just like anyone else, I battle distraction and opportunity overwhelm on a daily basis.

There are so many things I could do, that might be worth it. And there is always a deluge of interesting things passing by that pique my curiosity. A funny video on Facebook, an interesting article on Twitter, a new opportunity in my inbox.

The battle for focus is one that I wage daily. And the fight never ends.

I’m always curious how other people stay productive, focus on what matters and finish what they start. I asked you on Twitter if you’d be interested in hearing about how I get shit done and the overwhelming response was “Yes, do it!”

So, what follows is every tip, trick, and hack that I use to stay prolific, get shit

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:38 AM

my uncles a leo and is a clean freak
03-24-2014, 10:48 AM

It means youre weak, and that room deserves a better lover. I know why my placemis a dump. Do you?
03-24-2014, 10:57 AM

Not sure your date of birth yet
Leo is the King and does a king work? LoL
The King has servants to do his work for him &#x2F;or her

Clean on a new moon (which would have been 7 days ago). Full Moon will be 1&#x2F;15 and usually new moon follows 15 days later.

That is what I do. I force myself to organize and clean . I live alone. I not a ocd clean person yet on new moon is when I focus on real cleaning.
Must organize and simplify and clean as you go along.
I function better in a clean environment.
Must learn as a habit to pickup after yourself &#x2F; your Neighbor - Virgo is usually more organized and ocd clean and you just have to accomplish that and you will think better. Has to become a habit

Hope that helps.