Twitist Forums
does john legend think hes a genius or some s**t??!?!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: does john legend think hes a genius or some s**t??!?!? (/thread-115030.html)

does john legend think hes a genius or some s**t??!?!? - Michael - 03-24-2014 10:43 AM

That one song of his 'all of me' is so damn annoying. its always played on the radio. i cant stand it. im tired of artists thinking that their lyrics are so simple its genius. and stupid wordplay. Example. "Ill give u all of me. you give me all of you. Your perfect imperfection" That perfect imperfection line is some of the dumbest sh** i have ever heard in my life. Does he think hes a master poet of love songs or something. I know what hes trying to do. Hes trying to make stupid little love f*ggoty quotes for swag f*gs on twitter and sh** to post acting like they know great love songs or some sh**. So he can try and remain relevant. This song sucks *ss. He also thinks hes an angel with that falsetto. Also is legend his real name? If it is he shud change that sh** cause hes only legend of making garbage. He sounds like a depressed teen writing poems. bad poems. the ones that your friends would say was"really great" if you showed them cause they dont want to hurt your feelings.

- cici - 03-24-2014 10:49 AM

Turn off the radio then.

- Mason - 03-24-2014 10:57 AM

Switch to a metal station.