This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
does john legend think hes a genius or some s**t??!?!?
03-24-2014, 10:43 AM
does john legend think hes a genius or some s**t??!?!?
That one song of his 'all of me' is so damn annoying. its always played on the radio. i cant stand it. im tired of artists thinking that their lyrics are so simple its genius. and stupid wordplay. Example. "Ill give u all of me. you give me all of you. Your perfect imperfection" That perfect imperfection line is some of the dumbest sh** i have ever heard in my life. Does he think hes a master poet of love songs or something. I know what hes trying to do. Hes trying to make stupid little love f*ggoty quotes for swag f*gs on twitter and sh** to post acting like they know great love songs or some sh**. So he can try and remain relevant. This song sucks *ss. He also thinks hes an angel with that falsetto. Also is legend his real name? If it is he shud change that sh** cause hes only legend of making garbage. He sounds like a depressed teen writing poems. bad poems. the ones that your friends would say was"really great" if you showed them cause they dont want to hurt your feelings.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:49 AM

Turn off the radio then.

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:57 AM

Switch to a metal station.