Twitist Forums
I dunno if hes gay or not? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: I dunno if hes gay or not? (/thread-118874.html)

I dunno if hes gay or not? - Valrie - 03-24-2014 04:13 PM

So theres a new guy at work and im not sure if hes gay or not??? He sounds it and is really nice..but I had a look on his profile on facebook and some of the comments he has on a status he says his not gay (his words) but in a status 4 months before hand it looked like he was flirting with anothet guy....every time I finish work hes also like aaww is it that time already and stuff like that....hes heaps easy to talk to and I really hope he isnt gay...problem is he lives 2 hours away..just want your thought on if you think he is gay or not???

- ImAlwaysRight - 03-24-2014 04:19 PM

Who cares if he's gay? It's like if someone was creeping your facebook profile wondering what your sexual orientation was. If he is gay, respect him for who he is.

- Jae - 03-24-2014 04:26 PM

Needs more detail like what you mean by flirting with a guy. And these things might sound ignorant but they ARE tell tale signs of a gay guy. The way he dresses, how he talks, so you should redo this and explain more but I'm kind of a pro at telling gay guys because my favorite celebrities were two guys who were gay and in the closet and I called it for like ever and was right!