This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I dunno if hes gay or not?
03-24-2014, 04:13 PM
I dunno if hes gay or not?
So theres a new guy at work and im not sure if hes gay or not??? He sounds it and is really nice..but I had a look on his profile on facebook and some of the comments he has on a status he says his not gay (his words) but in a status 4 months before hand it looked like he was flirting with anothet guy....every time I finish work hes also like aaww is it that time already and stuff like that....hes heaps easy to talk to and I really hope he isnt gay...problem is he lives 2 hours away..just want your thought on if you think he is gay or not???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:19 PM

Who cares if he's gay? It's like if someone was creeping your facebook profile wondering what your sexual orientation was. If he is gay, respect him for who he is.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:26 PM

Needs more detail like what you mean by flirting with a guy. And these things might sound ignorant but they ARE tell tale signs of a gay guy. The way he dresses, how he talks, so you should redo this and explain more but I&#x27;m kind of a pro at telling gay guys because my favorite celebrities were two guys who were gay and in the closet and I called it for like ever and was right!