Twitist Forums
Samsung Galaxy S2 or just wait 2 months for Iphone 5?!?! HELP? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter marketing (/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Samsung Galaxy S2 or just wait 2 months for Iphone 5?!?! HELP? (/thread-118886.html)

Pages: 1 2

- azulvioleta305 - 03-24-2014 05:11 PM

I'm going to answer your question with periods because it makes more sense that way.I have been looking for a phone since December. I have been waiting for Samsung and US carriers to pick a release date for the GS2 for months. Recently I've been so frustrated by the delay that I'm thinking about getting the iPhone 5 to make Samsung loose business-- they have tons of fans waiting and waiting for no reason! Obviously, I still want the GS2. But, I'm going to wait for both the Iphone 5 and GS2 to be released. I will then check them out at the store, compare and choose the right companion! I would just get the GS2 and switch to the iPhone 5 if you like later. It seems that you don't want to wait two months. Also, the iPhone 5 does not have a sound release date-- you might just end up waiting and waiting, like I did, for months. Really great posts by the way-- don't listen to the Apple fans either, they're biased and mostly not knowledgeable of what's actually going on in the technological world.