Twitist Forums
If someone blocked me on facebook, how are my likes and comments still showing up on their page? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: If someone blocked me on facebook, how are my likes and comments still showing up on their page? (/thread-11902.html)

If someone blocked me on facebook, how are my likes and comments still showing up on their page? - Van - 10-15-2012 08:07 PM

I think someone blocked me on facebook. When I type in the person's name, they show up in the search bar, but when I click on them, I get a "page not found" When my sister and one of the person's close friends checked their account, they also got a "page not found" but the url had to be typed in manually for them, as in the person's name didn't show up in the search bar for them. Also I created a dummy account that was able to access their page but my comments and likes were still on their pics, statii, etc. I thought that if someone is blocked, their comments and likes weren't supposed to show up on the other person's page?
I think that I was blocked b/c I can't access the other person's page from my main account but I could from my dummy account. And when saw my like/comments, everything was clickable and went to the page of my main account. The only way I could get to the other person's account was to manually search with the url of their account. They didn't show up from the search bar.

- abraXus - 10-15-2012 08:15 PM

they didnt block you - they deactivated their account