This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If someone blocked me on facebook, how are my likes and comments still showing up on their page?
10-15-2012, 08:07 PM
If someone blocked me on facebook, how are my likes and comments still showing up on their page?
I think someone blocked me on facebook. When I type in the person's name, they show up in the search bar, but when I click on them, I get a "page not found" When my sister and one of the person's close friends checked their account, they also got a "page not found" but the url had to be typed in manually for them, as in the person's name didn't show up in the search bar for them. Also I created a dummy account that was able to access their page but my comments and likes were still on their pics, statii, etc. I thought that if someone is blocked, their comments and likes weren't supposed to show up on the other person's page?
I think that I was blocked b/c I can't access the other person's page from my main account but I could from my dummy account. And when saw my like/comments, everything was clickable and went to the page of my main account. The only way I could get to the other person's account was to manually search with the url of their account. They didn't show up from the search bar.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:15 PM

they didnt block you - they deactivated their account

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply